Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Starting Over

First, I would like to thank everyone for leaving the most wonderful and encouraging comments in regards to my last post. I look at my life now new beginnings. I have not worked in three years and currently going back to school for a new degree. I have not driven in three years and have compensated not diving for a bike. Just recently I have started diving again and it feels wonderful.

After trials of medications I believe we have found the correct one that keeps my moods, energy, hallucinations, paranoia, depression, anxiety, and appetite controlled. Don't give up and eventually it will happen for you. I still have to see a therapist a psychiatrist to keep myself in check. I met a few wonderful friends here in this new state I am living in and they accept me for me. However, I have learned the hard way also. I lean on God for strength.

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you think you've found the right medication! And that you are driving!! Great feeling isn't it? I hope you are getting some much needed relief. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last bit - 'I lean on God for strength'. So often at this point in our life we discard our faith or whatever we believe in, and turn inside ourselves. What we should really do is look forward to our faith or god and choose strength and support, just as you have. Very important statement. Hugs. Mart.

    ReplyDelete