Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Another sad story

I wanted to start adding humor to my blogs but I just lost my friend (my bird). He was the sweetest, funniest, and smartest parakeet. He followed my routines. At night I would play my music and he would sing and dance to the songs.

When I became depressed from the Bipolar(mood disorder) I would watch him play with his bird toys. His favorites were spinning mirrors and wheels. I would let him out of his cage everyday and walk around the room and play on his bird gym he had.

How amazing that this small creature trusted a tall creature like me. He used to step up on my feet and walk around the room with me. He was one of God's creature and now he is back with him. He helped me with my depression and now I have to use his memories and speak to the lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment