Saturday, February 27, 2010

Scripture about strength

fear not, for I am with you;

be not dismayed, for I am your God;

I will strengthen you, I will help you,

I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

—Isaiah 41:10
 
  Continuation of Bipolar story:
 
Like I said before everyone that has Bipolar is different. The other day I was writing my blog at my husband's work. I tutor adult students there. Someone saw what I was writing " I didn't know you had Bipolar" a teacher said. "You dont look or acted Bipolar" he said  I educated him on Bipolar. This is why I am writing my story. Another individual may write there story and it will look completely different then mine.
 
Do you know anyone with Bipolar?
Is there anything you would like to know about Bipolar/mental illness?
 
Thank you for taking time in reading my blog.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. hey, I am enjoying reading your blog and learning more about bipolar....
    Now in answer to your question, the postcard challenge is over, but if I hear of another one, I will let you know. The pages you are seeing on my blog are from my visual journal that I keep, I try to write and draw in it daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes feel great Lee, thank you
    I also enjoy seeing what picture you will post next:)

    ReplyDelete