Sunday, February 14, 2010

Life

I feel a cold coming on.;) This is another one of the many flower characters I have made.

The hardest thing that I went through while in psychosis(in and out of reality) was being separated from my husband. I went home (Mom and step-Dad) for 4 months to be with family. I was paranoid and didn't trust anyone. Once they found the right medication I began to think clearly again. I reconciled with my husband. He never gave up on us. This incident happened July 2010 to Nov 2010.

I was blessed I had an understanding and comforting Mom, Dad and my sister. I felt God's love around me while fighting through this episode. Have a wonderful Sunday all.

Today I feel great.

1 comment:

  1. I love the simplicity of your flower characters Emeila...they're so unique!!! Just reading your blog from the beginning. Liana.

    ReplyDelete