Thursday, February 11, 2010

New Medication

In March it will be three years having battling this disorder. I am thankful for God, family, friends and my husband. I was hospitalized in September this year(2010). I went back into psychosis. I admitted myself. I was again coming in and out of reality. I was home with family at this time and told them "hospital time". I think the reason for psychosis this time was trying a new medicine.

I am not afraid of going into a psychiatric ward. Actually, this one had many resources for when it was time for me to go home. At times I feel comfortable there, because the patients can relate to me, but again as always, I want my own bed.


I am on a new medicine now and today I did not hear the voices/hallucinations at all. I began this medication in September 2010. I finally had peace. Thank you all for taking the time in reading my blog and God Bless you all.


My bird is still sick and I just hope he overcomes what he has. He is the sweetest bird. I miss his songs. I miss watching him play with his bird toys and I miss him singing to music that I play. BoBo (my bird) loves loud classical music.



Have a good night all:)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that the medication is working. So you can go on enjoying life. I hope your bird gets better. My mom loves birds, me not so much. We always had a bird growing up, the first one was named Joey, and was with us till the end of his bird life.

    ReplyDelete