Saturday, February 6, 2010

Paranoia

Continuation of March 2007,

Now I feel anxious, tightness in chest and trouble breathing. I begin to pray. Eventually the panic attack went away. The Doctors explain anxiety attacks will go away on their own. Now I will list what feeling Paranoid is like and what I did to get through this.

Paranoid:

  • During that week I felt like the neighbors were always watching me
  • I checked for cam-corder's in our apartments
  • I started to have conversations with the voices
  • I felt like everyone that cared for me including my husband was trying to harm me

At one point I was not paranoid and confronted my husband "please place me in the hospital"

I admitted myself in a psychiatric ward to receive help.

Look to the Lord and his strength, seek his face always(1Chronicles 16:11)

No comments:

Post a Comment